tiistai 3. maaliskuuta 2015

Hyllykön yksityiskohtia/ details of the cabinet




Kuten lupasin tässä tarkempia kuvia hyllystä.

As promised here are more detailed pictures of the cabinet.













En ole ihan varma, onko tämä tyylini... osaan kyllä tehdä nuhjuista, mutta että tyylikästä yhtä aikaa. On jo ikävä 1700-luvun symmetriaa ja harmoniaa, mutta nykyaikaani näyttää kuuluvan tavaranpaljous sekä 1:12- että 1:1-koossa.

I am not hundred percent sure if this is my miniature style after all. I can sure do shabby but chic at the same time - not sure. I already miss the symmetry and harmony of 18th century, but my modern time (both 1:12 and 1:1) appears to be full of stuff and things.

3 kommenttia:

Ilona kirjoitti...

What a beautiful cabinet with so many detailed miniatures. I especially love the wonderful glass work and those white houses on top of the fireplace, they are very special :)
I'm your newest follower ;)!
Kind regards, Ilona
www.MiniMumLoon.blogspot.com (just in case you can't find my blog ;O)

Sanni kirjoitti...

Ihanan runsas hylly! Mitä nuo upeat valkoiset talot ovat, koruja kenties...

Tingeling kirjoitti...

Thanks Ilona and Sanni! I make also 1:1 size glass jewellery so I have a lot of material for miniature ones as well. Welcome, so nice that you are my follower!
Nuo valkoiset talot ovat matkamuistoja Prahasta - tinaa tms. kai, ja maalasin ne puolihuolimattomasti valkoisiksi.